Thread: Powershell 'Get-Mailbox' command

Powershell 'Get-Mailbox' command

Hi, I want help regarding powershell's 'Get-Mailbox' command. I'm new to powershell and i am trying to learn powershell. I wan't to experiment with the 'Get-Mailbox' command... Can anyone please help me!?

Re: Powershell 'Get-Mailbox' command

I'm not too familiar with powershell commands, but i have some information about the command : "Use the Get-Mailbox cmdlet to view mailbox objects and attributes, to populate property pages, or to supply mailbox information to other tasks. " Hope this helps!

Thanks! Thats gives the outline of what the command does. I don't know the command's syntax. Can anyone help me with that? Would be really great. Well powershell is too difficult to understand and remember, any replacement can anyone think about ? Well at the moment, the syntac would help...

Code:
    get-Mailbox [-Identity <MailboxIdParameter>] [-Credential <PSCredential>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-IgnoreDefaultScope <SwitchParameter>] [-OrganizationalUnit <OrganizationalUnitIdParameter>] [-ReadFromDomainController <SwitchParameter>] [-RecipientTypeDetails <RecipientTypeDetails[]>] [-ResultSize <Unlimited>] [-SortBy <String>]
    Code:
    get-Mailbox [-Credential <PSCredential>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-IgnoreDefaultScope <SwitchParameter>] [-OrganizationalUnit <OrganizationalUnitIdParameter>] [-ReadFromDomainController <SwitchParameter>] [-RecipientTypeDetails <RecipientTypeDetails[]>] [-ResultSize <Unlimited>] [-Server <ServerIdParameter>] [-SortBy <String>]

Code:
    get-Mailbox [-Credential <PSCredential>] [-Database <DatabaseIdParameter>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-IgnoreDefaultScope <SwitchParameter>] [-OrganizationalUnit <OrganizationalUnitIdParameter>] [-ReadFromDomainController <SwitchParameter>] [-RecipientTypeDetails <RecipientTypeDetails[]>] [-ResultSize <Unlimited>] [-SortBy <String>]

Code:
    get-Mailbox [-Credential <PSCredential>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-Filter <String>] [-IgnoreDefaultScope <SwitchParameter>] [-OrganizationalUnit <OrganizationalUnitIdParameter>] [-ReadFromDomainController <SwitchParameter>] [-RecipientTypeDetails <RecipientTypeDetails[]>] [-ResultSize <Unlimited>] [-SortBy <String>]

Code:
    get-Mailbox [-Anr <String>] [-Credential <PSCredential>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-IgnoreDefaultScope <SwitchParameter>] [-OrganizationalUnit <OrganizationalUnitIdParameter>] [-ReadFromDomainController <SwitchParameter>] [-RecipientTypeDetails <RecipientTypeDetails[]>] [-ResultSize <Unlimited>] [-SortBy <String>]