Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-05-2009

Get ddl of schema from toad

hi,
I have granted permission to newly created schema/user.with oracle 10g i am using toad to connect it.I want to create table structure by generating DDL scripts, How can get the DDL script using Toad .can some one help me ?
thank you
Old 29-05-2009

Re: Get ddl of schema from toad

if you want schema level as opposed to object level you normally must need the database Admin module try this right click the object in the schema browser, select create in another schema.The a DDL options window will display , select the options , then click OK that will take you to another dialog now you can choose the destination schema.With this you can select again also,close when done.
Old 29-05-2009

Re: Get ddl of schema from toad

open abc.sql after connecting to the schema in which you want to get DDL in toad and click at execute script option.If this file available at C:\ check it and then try @C:\Users\user_xyz\abc.sql check extension and the file name.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,