Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-05-2009

Enable Legacy Mode in Joomla

hi
i have problem regarding upload and install the package of Joomla. i am getting error message Direct Access to this location is not allowed also Must Enable Legacy Mode In Global Config To Complete This Task. its working unpredictably i have tried 1.0 also reinstalling plenty of time but problems not solve can any help me ?
thank you
Old 25-05-2009

Re: Enable Legacy Mode in Joomla

Legacy mode in Joomla 1.5.x is required to install Joomla 1.0.x plugins, and extension.
  1. Login to Joomla Administrator Section
  2. Click on Extensions > Plugin Manager
  3. Look for "System - Legacy", check off the check box and then click on "Enable" from the top right menu.
Old 25-05-2009

Re: Enable Legacy Mode in Joomla

• Login to Joomla 1.5 Site Administrator panel (http://www.domain. com/administrator).
  • check extensions in the main horizontal menu, then click on Plugin Manager.
  • Locate plugin named System - Legacy, and then click on the check box in front of it.
  • Click on Enable button.
  • Ensure that Legacy: 1.0 status appears on the top right corner, and the Enabled column for “System - Legacy” is ticked. The Legacy Mode has been enabled.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,