Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-05-2009

Send a Vibrate command to my PDA within my C# .NET application

I would like to know that how do i send send a Vibrate command to my PDA within my C# .NET application. Can any body tell me that how can i do so? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct logical solution for the above issue.
Old 19-05-2009

Re: Send a Vibrate command to my PDA within my C# .NET application

I think you can use the following code for doing so:-

Quote:
OpenNETCF.WindowsCE.Notification.Led vib = new OpenNETCF.WindowsCE.Notification.Led();

//---start vibration---

vib.SetLedStatus(1, OpenNETCF.WindowsCE.Notification.Led.LedState.On);

System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000);

//---stop vibration---

vib.SetLedStatus(1, OpenNETCF.WindowsCE.Notification.Led.LedState.Off);
Hope so it may help you out.
Old 19-05-2009

Re: Send a Vibrate command to my PDA within my C# .NET application

According to me the best way to analyze your issue is to enable in log mode. To do so you can create a DWORD value in the registry under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items named LogMode with a value of 1
This will create a \PhWeaver.log file that will show us the background of PhoneWeaver.

Then, you can configure SMS or any other notification in the Sounds Tab of each profile, simply change the Type combobox (ring by default) to the notification that you want to change.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,