Thread: Which is the Best VBScript Editor

Which is the Best VBScript Editor

I designed web sites for official support. I want a vbs editor tool. I am having some but i want to know about more tools on the internet. I want to know that what are best vbs editor tools available in the market. It is great if they are free. I am also ready to pay a little if the software is good. Also it should have an intellisense support. Pls suggest some.

Re: Which is the Best VBScript Editor

I am using VbsEdit software for working with visual basic. Download and use VbsEdit. It is an award winning tool for editing vbs scripts. Click on the link and download it. It is freely available. Some of its feature are, you can convert your scripts into executables, it also resolve issues with windows vista, it has an enhance object browser, etc.

There are tons of software available on the internet for your requirement. You can just search the keywords in any local search engine and get a list of thousands of software's. I will advise you Admin Script Editor. It is a shareware version. If you like you can purchase the full version also.
    It is specifically designed for Windows Adminstrators. It supports KiXtart, VBscript, AutoIt and Batch. Another software you can use is 1st JavaScript Editor Lite 3.4. It is one of the advance JavaScript Editor.

I use Notepad 2. It not a quiet advance type by easy to edit and format. The type of tool you need depends on what type of work your are doing. Each of the software's has different features. They had there own area of specialization. I am listing some tools along with their features. So just choose one of it as per your requirement. I work with Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition also. It is quiet powerful tool for visual basic editing. Other than this you can also go for Ultra Edit.

the best one is definitely Vbsedit http://www.vbsedit.com