Thread: How to create Shine effects with Flash

How to create Shine effects with Flash

I have some very old pictures but now that has become very dull and i wanted to keep those pictures as one of my sweet memory, I have consult with many of friends who work on the the photo or picture editing, they suggest me try using the Flash which will provide the shine effects to the picture, and obviously removes the dull effects from any picture and will put natural effects to the picture, which really creates an hope for me to go for Flash shine effects, so if anyone knows about this please let me.

Thanks to all of those who helps.

Re: How to create Shine effects with Flash

Here i will provide you a little guide about how to create Shine effects with Flash.

1. You need to start with the new flash document choose the appropriate background colour that suits to your image that you wanted to have shine effects and for that as well you need to select the hexadecimal effects.
    2. Create a basic shape to shine with your navigation bars after completion of this you need to make sure you turn off or delete the stroke once the shape is made. The shaper you have selected fill it with white colours.
    3. Select for Create a new layer, and drag this layer under the shape one. This will be yours shine layer.
    4. Once again select the image size you are comfortable with, open up the color mixer by going to window > color mixer or by pressing shift + F9. Use the drop-down menu to set it to linear.
    5. Now you need to select the linear so it will match the colour from white to white to white. 3 color tabs. Select left tab alpha to 0% and the right tab alpha to 0% and align the middle tab to the middle. Once this changes have been done according to your colour combination you could see how it looks like.
    6. If you wanted to see the runtime changes with your image you may create a motion tween of about 10 - 15 frames and which will move quickly from left to right so that it passes the shape and stops on the other side of it.
    7. Select the Shape layer convert it to a mask by right-clicking on the Shape Layer and selecting Mask.

Re: How to create Shine effects with Flash

I haven't tried to make glowing effects in flash, Because I have tried all the Flash shine using the mix -fx software this is also similar to flash but i was very much adjusted with this software.

I had some images with the blur effect but i was successful in removing that blur and the images looks very fine but i don't remember how i did it with my software but it was sure that it won't give any trouble while doing it. you may try the image shine effects with macromedia exchange.