Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-05-2009

Best reference book to learn sql

Hi,
I'm fine with computers and I will need to learn SQL , I am not that good with programming. What's the best book to learn SQL for a non-programmer ?. So I need to get past that and learn enough SQL to write my queries etc.

Are there any good sql books or sites references that can help me ? I want to learn sql as fast as possible.

Thank you
Old 15-05-2009

Re: what's the best book to learn sql

Hi,,

Buy SQL in a Nutshell. its the best sql book to learn sql. its a practical and useful command reference to the latest release of the Structured Query Language (SQL99). seat on your desk and refer each and every page of the book, when you're exploring a challenging area of database development.
Old 15-05-2009

Re: best sql book to learn Sql quicky

SQL Bible is the best for first-time database users. All the information you need to understand and use SQL and its implementations in accordance with the established SQL99 standard. Starts with the very basics and then walks you through the intricacies of SQL in a clear, straightforward manner.
Old 15-05-2009

Re: what is the best book to learn SQL fast and quick

SQL, Oracle sql course is the best book for sql learning. its an Introduction to SQL Oracle sql course. possibly You will learn sql from this book in one day. Book offers best examples and very good explanations for particular topic. Also there is exercises after each lesson. you can also refer PLSQl: Introduction to Oracle PLSQL.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,