Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Font initialization error

Software Development

Old 12-05-2009
Members

Font initialization error

Hello friends,

I am having a report which consists of many sub report.Everything is working fine until i give a print Command i am getting an error message as font initialization error.When i try to click on OK again i am getting again getting same message. Can anyone help me out with this

Thanks in Advance.

Old 12-05-2009

Re: Font initialization error

Try to reinstall printer driver, fonts this would might solve your problem and also try to take the printout from other printer might there would be some issue with the printer too.
Old 12-05-2009
Members

I have try to do that but still getting Font initialization error message.I have also try to get a printout through pdf Writer but it's of no use.
Old 12-05-2009
kelfo

It might happen that your file would have got corrupted thats why your are getting this message for repairing your database you need to use the software for downloading click here

Now decompile: in run: msaccess "dbpath.mdb" /decompile. Compact/repair: in run: msaccess "dbpath.mdb" /compact .Compile: in VB editor: debug - - > compile.Finally create a new database, and import to get all objects of the damaged database.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,