Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to read and write Excel files in PHP ?

Software Development

Old 06-05-2009

How to read and write Excel files in PHP ?

I am having difficulty displaying the raw ExcelXML so it looks like a spreadsheet in the browser window a bit like a spreadsheet google doc. I want another person can view the spreadsheet (with all its colors, etc.) in the browser window without having to open MSExcel also because I also want to run query in the database data if it wants to recent communications xml stored in the database. so what do I need to look as far as parsing the XML in the browser and it looks like a spreadsheet?

Old 06-05-2009

Re: How to read and write Excel files in PHP ?

You should probably try to format your message in a coherent explanation of the current definition, the problem and what is your question. At present, its a little confused blob of text.

See this it will help you.
Old 06-05-2009

I open this file with Excel, it displays the rows and columns as it normally would, but if I open this file in IE I get the raw XML. I want to be able to view the XML data in a browser window and have it display the spreadsheet.
Old 06-05-2009

Transform XML into XHTML using XSLT

The root element that declares the document to be an XSL style sheet is <xsl:stylesheet> or <xsl:transform>.

The correct way to declare an XSL style sheet according to the W3C XSLT Recommendation is:

PHP Code:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.techarena.in/XSL/Transform"
To get access to the XSLT elements, attributes and features we must declare the XSLT namespace at the top of the document.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,