Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-04-2009

How to Reduce Window in Java

Hello!

I would like to know if there is a java code which allows to reduce all the windows already open.
I explain:
I have a login window, and I wish that I when I launches this window, all window already open (by the user) are reduced.

I already looked in google, nothing interesting.

thank you in advance
Old 30-04-2009

Re: How to Reduce Window in Java

Every window of your application, it is possible. Just do:

Code:
  maFrame. setExtendedState (JFrame. ICONIFIED);
on each.

For against, it is impossible to act on the windows outside your application.
Old 30-04-2009

Is it possible to use the same application outside the window this would be much more requirement for me as this suggest my main requirement in the project.
Old 30-04-2009

Hmm ... I do not know what your needs, but the this thing in the applications does not reflect on the code window to get minimized and also i think it is not an ergonomic point of view. Normally, you do not have to decide by the user what to do with its applications.
Old 30-04-2009

it can be very simple!
basically it is sufficient for your java application emits the event: Windows + D,
while writing an application, It's like when you support these buttons to minimize all your windows and then your application which runs the event and not your keyboard, but the result will be the same!
After I do not know if this is possible in java, but I know that in C # it is easy now to look to you.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,