Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-04-2009

Word 2008 problem with column in table

I have a table with two columns on page 20 for a changes. In the first column, the original text, in the second changes.
Problem: when I go to the second page, my cursor stays in the first column.
I tried with the mouse to put it in the second column. In vain!
Worse! When I make an entry in the second column, my text disappears on the following pages.
How to continue my text in the second column during the strike on the next page?
I tried "tab" but it does not work.

Who can help?
Old 28-04-2009

Re: Word 2008 problem with column in table

You could resume after your previous message, because I think it is following the same manipulation (it may help them see more clearly).

You have still not a single cell on the left and one right cell for all pages, huh? You did at least one cell on the left and right cell for each page (in clear cells A1 and B1 on page 1, A2 and B2 on page 2, etc..) Otherwise, in fact, it can kick ...
Old 28-04-2009

Re: Word 2008 problem with column in table

I inserted a table of 2 columns and 1 line and there is no problem. When typing in a column, it expands and moves from page to page the cursor remaining in the column .... with the mouse click and I can put the cursor in the column you want, obviously no further than the end of the text typed in the column ...

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,