Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-04-2009

Replacement to Netscape Composer

Hello,

Once I used the function "Composer" in Netscape to "rewrite" of web pages (with "apple + e" on mac or "ctrl + e" on the PC) and it allowed me to rename the links in a more eloquent, insert images etc.., all giving a final file. "html"

but someone advise me another application that would easily make the same thing on a Mac but i forgot it and now i cannot retrieve it so please can any one help me here

Thank you!
Old 27-04-2009

Re: Replacement to Netscape Composer

try Nvu 1.0 Beta, Nvu is no more a simple "HTML Editor" that Composer was. It aims to be a complete web authoring solution. It now has a site manager like the one in Dreamweaver that lets you see the site tree and directly edit and publish the files to a server without using any FTP applications
Old 27-04-2009

Re: Replacement to Netscape Composer

i think you can use Firefox with its addon Firebug 1.3.3.,Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of development tools at your fingertips while you browse. You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,