Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-04-2009

Please I will like to create a data report in vb 6.0

I am developing an application in vb 6.0 and i would like to create a report with Data report but i don't want the paper size to be the A4 size as it is. Please can I get help on this.
Old 23-04-2009

Re: Please I will like to create a data report in vb 6.0

try here hope you will get some help http://support.microsoft.com/default...96&Product=vbb
Old 23-04-2009

Please go through the attachment having some codes that changes the paper size to any way you want.
Old 23-04-2009

Data report to be used with dataenvironment. First set the command property of dataenvironment property to esql

dim esql as string, god as string, good as string,Date1 as string
god=chr(39)
good=chr(35)
Date1 = Format(#10/3/2000#, "MM-DD-yy") ' you need to match formats
'or Date1=Format(TxtDate,"MM-DD-YY")

esql="select Trader,Broker from tblOrders where trader=" & god & txtTrader & god & " And Trading_Date=" & good & Date1 & good

set the datareports's datasource to dataenvironment at design time , not runtime.
Old 23-04-2009

Go to Project and choose More ActiveX Designers. Now choose Data Environment. Once opened - right click on Connection1 and choose Properties. Choose Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB. Now, click the button to the right where you see 1. Select or enter a database name. Go to the location where you'd saved your database and double click. Check or Test your connection. If everything is on track you'll see a messagebox with the message "Test Connection Succeeded". Click OK. Right click on connection again but this time choose Add Command. Now right click on Command1 and click Properties. Set the DatabaseObject to Table and then set the ObjectName to Customers. Click Apply and then click OK.
Old 19-08-2009
greenblue

You can use RAQ Report. RAQ Report is a free reporting tool. Design interface of RAQ Report is similar to EXCEL as shown below:

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: