Thread: QScintilla with Qt Creator

QScintilla with Qt Creator

Hello,

Here, I would like to use QScintilla. I have to download it but I do not manage to install it on my mac.

However, I followed well all the instructions of its tutorial but when I type “make” in the terminal, I obtain this error:

make: *** No targets specified and No makefile found. Stop.

Would have it to settle? and if so, how?

thank you ..

Re: QScintilla with Qt Creator

Ace supplied QScintilla will Be built ace has shared library/DLL and installed in the same directories ace the Qt libraries and include files.

Yew you want to changes the configuration then edict the file qscintilla.pro in the Qt4 directory. For example, yew you want to build has off static library, edict the been worth CONFIG and replaces DLL with staticlib, and edict the been worth off DEFINES and remove QSCINTILLA_MAKE_DLL.

See your qmake documentation for more details.

To build and install QScintilla, run:

Cd Qt4
    qmake qscintilla.pro
    make
    make install
    Yew you cuts both Qt v3 and v4 installed then make sour you uses the off correct version qmake.

another problem, I did what you said to me, I have another error at the time of the make:

.moc/release-shared/moc_qsciscintilla.cpp: 14: 2: error: #error “This spins was generated using the moc from 4.4.3. It”
    .moc/release-shared/moc_qsciscintilla.cpp: 15: 2: error: #error “boat Be used with the include files from this version off Qt.”
    .moc/release-shared/moc_qsciscintilla.cpp: 16: 2: error: #error “(The moc has changed too much.)”
    I do not know from which this error comes, and I do not find the files has this place (.moc/release-shared/moc_qsciscintilla.cpp)…

in short, I am still wedged

It should be said that their explanations to compile their software are rather brief. I had errors of compilation other than holds it. It seems that one badly should not arrange the code and the makefile before being able to compile their trick on Mac OSX.Afflicted but I would not venture further in the compilation of a program QT

try to install latest version which has a revised API that will be compatible with that of v1. and supports both Qt v4 and Qt v3. Python bindings are included. Auto-completion and call tip support important.

The patches referred to are actually the differences/changes between
    subsequent CVS versions of the files. You use the "patch" utility to apply those changes to your source files, thereby making the same alterations.

There is a man page for "patch" as well as info pages. Try issuing info diff or info patch.