Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to determine which port MySQL is running on

Software Development

Old 17-04-2009

How to determine which port MySQL is running on

Hello,

I have Integrated MySQL database with my .NET application, but I was unable to make connection of my WAMP server over the internet connection it gives an error suggesting that port has been occupied, thus please anyone can suggest me on which port MySQL is running on...

thanks in Advance.

Old 17-04-2009

Re: How to determine which port MySQL is running on

I also had the same kind of setup on the machine which has the WAMP as well as MySQL database on the same machine, but one thing is very clear that there is no relation between this two, and to check the port availability you have to go the MySQL.ini file at the root level of the WAMP server.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,