Thread: How to make an Automatic Table Alignment

How to make an Automatic Table Alignment

hello,

I have 6-7 tables in my database,each table has 4-5 fields in it,and each table contains minimum 20-25 records and the problem is that i wanted to align those tables, while making any idea about this it, i become dump and cannot go forward,so please give me some suggest how do i do that

Thanks in Advance.

Re: How to make an Automatic Table Alignment

What have you been suggested in your problem I suppose it is related to Web page banner, Web page banners are constructed in parts using HTML tables to allow web page designers to reuse the banner for different window widths without requiring a separate banner for each width. The background image is defined in an HTML table. Each graphical image that in the prior art would normally be embedded within the single GIF image is separately overlaid, with a transparent background to allow the table background to remain visible, in a separate fixed-width cell of the table. Empty space regions are defined as transparent variable-width cells and appropriately positioned in the table. The user's browser automatically resizes the variable-width cells to adjust the width of the table to cover the width of the window that displays the web page.

The following are real-life cases where you can get automatic table alignment indispensable:

I will try to explain you with the following example:
    While working in a small team of 3-5 developers, very often, one of the developers will need to modify the underlying table structure to accommodate for a new attribute. POG setup allows the developer to regenerate the PHP object class, align his local database and commit the new object(s) to a common code repository when the code is deemed satisfactory . All the remaining developers then simply need to do a repository update and run POG Setup. They too have the latest database schema on their machine with database access code that is 100% aligned with the database.

You may achieve this using PHP as well. You probably have "CENTER" defined in your style sheets or tables somewhere. I am pretty sure because "center" is not the default. alignment left is the default.

You can check your CSS file or your html pages for the "center" definition. You can just use a text editor and search for "center".

One way to "fix" this is to put this around your include statement

<p style="text-align:left"><?php include("page.html") ?></p>

but this will not always work because if you have any </p> in your page.html, it will default back to center.