Thread: How to Encrypt PHP Code ?

How to Encrypt PHP Code ?

Hello , I would Like to Know How can We encrypt PHP code?I Just Want A software or utility Where we can simple copy / paste our Code In return, you get the encrypted version of the code, can you tell me is there any software available or scripts available Which will fulfill these requirement Thanks in Advance for your Replies

Re: How to Encrypt PHP Code ?

Hellp You can Protect PHP Scripts using the SourceGuardian for PHP Encoder. We encode your PHP code by compiling the PHP source code into a binary bytecode format, which is then supplemented an encryption layer. You can use obfuscation of several levels of complexity to add another protection layer. No changes can be made to the protected scripts once they have been encoded, which adds an additional security level and any changes to an encoded file will make it unusable.

PHP LockIt! from Z-Host gives you the ability to obfuscate and encrypt your PHP scripts before distrubution at an affordable price. Use it for encoding your own scripts which you distribute to others, or for encoding third party scripts containing your MySQL username and password. Obfuscation changes the variable names, function names and constant names in your code, making it unreadable. The obfuscated code is then encrypted using a unique key to generate the locked code. Additional optimisations are also available to speed up the locked code.

Hello , You Can Also Encrypt You php Scripts Here online on this Link Generate random event and orders to encode your PHP source code, paste your php script source code and click Encode, that's over!

My friend there is no software to encrypt php code.
    after writing it I think for now there is no broswer that can show your codes to anyone all that you need is a server that will interpret the php code to html for the broswer. So on one sees it so there is no need to encrypt it.