Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2009

Lock unlock website design

I am working around with a design for a website but is there anyone who has an idea for how to unlock the design of a website so I create a new page in FrontPage 2003 in that I can copy and paste the design and then do the major changes in it to customize it in another look.
Old 03-04-2009

Re: Lock unlock website design

Would recommend you to look at any CSS that is the solution to your problem and a different program than frontpage. FrontPage is of microsoft, which do not meet a single html standard.
Old 03-04-2009

If you want to build it in front page (which I would strongly advise against), so I think it says something like templates. There are many other free alternatives on web (I only just off-hand remember) or buy programs like Dreamweaver.
Old 03-04-2009

FrontPage is dead.

If you're not doing a sophisticated site but simply to have some pictures up and running then use Word. Here you make the site as it should look like and then save as html.

Otherwise, the general response to all the html programs I've used, from most expensive to the cheapest (free) you can save the site you work on and then load it again when constructed above one to alter or add something.

Search the HTML editor on google and you will see.
Old 03-04-2009

CS4 suite professional strongly recommended for web development.

You can try much good if you just use a notepad (ultraedit for example) and tagging your pages directly instead of using a WYSIWYG editor like Dreamweaver or FrontPage.
Old 03-04-2009

You can go for Stones Webwriter that even is free for private use. These codes are also even (so no WYSIWYG), but has some cool shortcuts and a quick off-line opportunity to see how it handles in a browser.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,