Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-03-2009

Problem Regarding Compilation error in ASP.Net

I am not a better programmer in asp.net but i am just staring with it. I am getting an error and don't knw hw to resolve it. I am doing a small program in asp.net and i am recieving an erro saying Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ea'. I don't know what is wrong in the program and have no idea how to resolve it.

Please provide some details regarding this

Your views will be appreciated
Old 25-03-2009

Re: Problem Regarding Compilation error in ASP.Net

In the case of Error 800A03EA, the error message really will guide you to the solution. Firstly check the line number, secondly count along the number of letters and spaces indicated by Char: (58 in my example). If you are experienced with VBScript, check the syntax of your script, for example, look for missing syntax e.g _ (underscore) was required in this instance.

If you are still stuck then a good script editor really would help this type of problem because it color codes the commands.
Old 25-03-2009

You need the updated scripting engine. Either install IE5 which comes with the updated scripting engine on the server or download it from microsoft.com.

Well Demo on you site works fine but when installed on my site i get teh same error so can't be scripting engine?
Old 25-03-2009

It's scripting error because the older version of VBscript didn't support classes. It's not about the ASP version, it's about the version of scripting engine.

By the way I am talking about the scripting engine installed on the SERVER. It's not about your browser version.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,