| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Web Development Helper plugin for Internet Explorer
Key features of "Web Development Helper":
- A warning when either debug or trace have been turned on. Ability to hide trace information from the page, and view it in a separate dialog, so it does not get in the way of your pages layout.
- Ability to view the pages view state (in various forms: raw, parsed, and decoded) to help you optimize your state management logic.
- Ability to view items stored in cache, and remove them for testing purposes.
- Ability to shutdown the application (unloading the associated appdomain), in order to test starting it from a clean state.
- Ability to log all HTTP (and HTTPS) traffic between the browser and your server, and view request and response details, including those performed via XMLHttpRequest.
- Ability to view the live HTML DOM using a DOM Inspector that allows viewing all elements, selected elements, or elements matching ID or CSS class. For each element, you can see the markup, attributes, and style attributes.
- Ability to view rich error information for script errors (full call stack, script URL and line number), as well as a script immediate window to execute some script against the current document.