Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2009

Make Your Own Game in VB

hi,
I always wanted to create my own game but I do not know exactly how to do it can someone help me,Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.
Old 12-03-2009

Re: Make Your Own Game in VB

So I would recommend you with simple things such as Visual Basic and begin no "game maker" use. you need to download a pdf file and start programming. you need a little patience and creativity slight Computer skills. Oh yes ... go to word or exel macro extras on visual basic. There is a tool with which you can create windowless windows and Cote to write.
Old 12-03-2009

Well first you should have a "user form" create (Insert - User-form) -draw a "window" in the form and make a double click on the button thus you will come to the code and write the middle line in the text:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click ()

CommandButton1.Caption = "hello!"

End Sub

then you need the macro to run (F5) ,when you click the button clicks on the button should hello
Old 14-03-2009

Illustrating the basic ideas and techniques behind game programming, this guide shows how to implement ideas and techniques in developing three specific games (a text adventure, a graphics adventure and a graphics arcade game) with Visual Basic.
Old 14-03-2009

I do just in a game. 2D Online RPG. If a modular system but nothing DETO despite very extensive. Software would be available. You will not need any programming knowledge.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,