Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2009

How to insert Movieclip into frame

I am create the movieclip with actionscript. But has some issues with inserting a movieclip into a specific frame? i create created one clip currently, i have played across the whole timeline. I just want it to be shown in one frame. Please advise

Thanks for your help.....
Old 05-03-2009

Re: How to insert Movieclip into frame

Here i will provide you the link for procedure to insert Movieclip into frame because it is very lengthy procedure to explain here, hope you will understand that:

http://www.layoutgalaxy.com/html/htm...er45-page1.htm
Old 05-03-2009

You can put a movieclip ON a frame, but you can't put anything inside a frame. Frames are simply keyframes on the main timeline or keyframes inside a movieclip. They act as placeholders for content.
Old 05-03-2009

Try using this code which will help you to insert the Movieclip into frame..

Code:
import flash.net
import fl.transitions.*;
import fl.transitions.easing.*;

TransitionManager.start(img4_mc, {type:Zoom, direction:0, duration:3, easing: Bounce.easeOut});
TransitionManager.start(img4_mc, {type:Rotate, direction:Transition.IN, duration:30, easing:Strong.easeInOut, ccw:false, degrees:720});
TransitionManager.start(img4_mc, {type:PixelDissolve, direction:Transition.IN, duration:2, easing:Regular.easeIn, xSections:10, ySections:10});
TransitionManager.start(img4_mc, {type:Fade, direction:Transition.IN, duration:4, easing:Strong.easeOut});
TransitionManager.start(img4_mc, {type:Photo, direction:Transition.IN, duration:5, easing:None.easeNone});

function centerClick(event:MouseEvent):void
{
var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest("index.cgi");
navigateToURL(request, "_self");
}
img4_mc.buttonMode = true;
img4_mc.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, centerClick);

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,