Thread: Browser Compatibility with Internet Explorer

Browser Compatibility with Internet Explorer

I have designed a small code which should be for the website. When I run on IE it works fine but facing some problems in other browsers...Can anyone know the solution to how to fix the compatability with other browser.
    One more thing ,I have tried .png and .gif images also but that does not work with internet explorer but only in opera and netscape...

hows this....

Re: Browser Compatibility with Internet Explorer

• Different Browser Versions
    • Different Computer Types
    • Different Screen Sizes
    • Different Font Sizes
    • HTML Errors
    • Browser Bugs

All the above would be the problems because of which Browser does not work properly or gives the appropriate output for that Set a Goals as mentioned below.

First, understand that it's hard to build a Web page that displays perfectly on every version of every browser running on every computer. And doing so may require you to leave out features that you really, really want to have on your Web page. Building a Web page that's compatible with Version 1.0 of every browser would mean building a bland page filled with plain text.

So the first step to solving browser compatibility problems is to determine which browsers really matter to you.

To some extent we've done this for you in Browser Photo, since we don't include very old browsers such as Internet Explorer Version 3, or Netscape Version 2. While a handful of people still use these browsers, there aren't enough to justify the pain required to design pages for them.

Re: Browser Compatibility with Internet Explorer

Yes, I have also tried some simple web based application which were not running on other browsers but works on IE properly this may because it has IIS which is support all the codes developed in the application. or else i didn't see the any other reason to work..