Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2009

Want to Download Oracle/SQL Simulator

Hello, i am Studying Engg and this in This We Have a Subject Related To database called As Rdms , to Practice We Need to install the Oracle Software and in that software we use the SQL Application only , and I Dont the Feel the need to install the Whole Oracle Suite just for using the small application , and Even My is Really Slower so it will hog all of my resources, So can you Please Provide Me With the Simulator of Oracle or Sql Which is Capable of Executing the Query like Select * from emp , Can you Please Tell me which software Can i use For this Purpose Thanks In Advance For your Replies.
Old 02-03-2009

Re: Want to Download Oracle/SQL Simulator

Hello, i Think NetApp Simulator Would be useful To you Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) is a fascinating technology that can enhance system scalability, availability, and performance in many different ways. However, evaluating or getting hands-on experience with RAC requires expensive hardware to which most DBAs do not have access.
Old 02-03-2009

SQL Accord
SQL Accord provides a completely new and visual way to view database differences, and allows you to focus on only the items and attributes that are important to you. While other tools make you pore through mountains of text looking for highlighted differences, SQL Accord does the work for you, allowing you to instantly zoom in on only the objects that have changed.
Old 02-03-2009

Hello There Also Postgre which is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness. It runs on all major operating systems, including Linux, UNIX (AIX, BSD, HP-UX, SGI IRIX, Mac OS X, Solaris, Tru64), and Windows. It is fully ACID compliant, has full support for foreign keys, joins, views, triggers, and stored procedures (in multiple languages). It includes most SQL92 and SQL99 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP. It also supports storage of binary large objects, including pictures, sounds, or video. It has native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others,
Old 02-03-2009

Hello there also SQLTools which is an open source tool for Oracle database development. It is a small and light weighted tool which also aims at being fast and responsive. SQLTools' powerful editor has many features to enhance your work with the Oracle database. These features include syntax highlighting, drag and drop, context sensitive object information as well as help documentation. The object browser allows you quick access to the DDL (data definition language) of any object (table, trigger, constraint, etc.). SQLTools is a great and simple product with powerful features.

you can Download it from here

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,