Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-02-2009

Create a recurring background

I wanted to know how to simply create an application that will let me simulate a recurring background.

I found an app that simulates the action of pressing F1 every 70 seconds and in the background (this last point is very important).

I have to create an app on the same principle, but which simulates the action of pressing F1 continuously in the background, and without delay.

The one I use now comes with a registry key.

I opened with this key Depends, but I am quite unable to understand or even change anything.

I humbly ask your help.
Old 25-02-2009

Re: Create a recurring background

AutoHotkey?
Old 25-02-2009

through the register there is no possibility to change this time? Delayload ...... something like that?

This would be software on your application
Old 25-02-2009

@XSI

AutoHotkey only works for a window to 1 plan. If the window is in the background, the script is running on the window that is at the 1st level.
It is inappropriate to my needs.

@fellah

As to the Delayload order, I am back in my registry key on

After fine comments I think I found the controls within the key that I have, there are 4:

- SendEvent
- SendKeys
- MyKeybEvent
- MyPostMessageA

I do not really know which is the frequency, but I think I found my area of action

"SendKeys" must correspond to the F1 key, "myKeybEvent" it must be related to the keyboard, but then the other 2, I was skating ...
Old 25-02-2009

AutoHotkey allows (at least) to activate the window first (WinActivate) and send a bunch of keys with SendRaw or something that I never tried it ControlSend (is this in task background without disturbing what is happening in the foreground?)

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,