| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: How to remove SQL Server
Here is the steps for uninstall/remove SQL SERVER 2000.
- Insert the Microsoft SQL Server compact disc in your CD-ROM drive. If the compact disc does not autorun, double-click Autorun.exe in the root directory of the compact disc.
- Select SQL Server 2000 Components, select Install Database Server, and click Next when Welcome screen appears.
- In Computer Name dialog box, select Local Computer or Remote computer.
- Click on Upgrade, Remove, or Add Components to an existing instance of SQL Server, and then click Next.
- If you want to uninstall a named instance, select it from the Instance Name list box, and then click Next or if Default is selected if you have the Default instance installed.
- Click Uninstall your existing installation, and click Next.
- Now setup will removes the selected installation. In the Uninstalling dialog box, click Next, and then click on Finish.