Thread: Microsoft Certification courses

Microsoft Certification courses

Hello Friends,

I have done some computer courses along with that I have programming knowledge, am also dealt with the Databases but I don't want to stick myself to the limited scope so I have decided to do Certification courses offered by the Microsoft. I know that Microsoft has its certification courses in various field so I request you guys If anyone has any idea of Certification courses please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)

The Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)

This Certification provides an opportunity for individuals who implement and administer Microsoft SQL Server databases.

The certification is appropriate for individuals who derive physical database designs, develop logical data models, create physical databases, create data services by using Transact-SQL, manage and maintain databases, configure and manage security, monitor and optimize databases, and install and configure SQL Server.

Successful completion of any one exam results in the MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Certification.

PROGRAM BENEFITS
    This is advanced training program prepares students for Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA) Certification

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)

MCSE on Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements

Candidates for the MCSE on Windows Server 2003 certification typically have at least one year of experience implementing and administering both network and client operating systems. They are knowledgeable about the planning, design, and implementation of Microsoft Windows server solutions and architectures in mid-sized to large companies.

How to earn your MCSE on Windows Server 2003

To earn your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 certification, you must pass seven exams:

1. Four core exams on networking systems
    2. One core exam on client operating systems
    3. One core design exam
    4. One elective exam

Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)

The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)

The credential is for professionals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization. Hands-on experience with a product is necessary to successfully achieve certification.

Re: Microsoft Certification courses

hey guys , just passed final exam of mcse 2003 and Iam now MCSE 2003 Certified . went through months of studies , used certarea.com exams , MOC books . certarea.com questions were right on money . Even though they do not provide real exam questions , their questions are harder then real exams , so it makes it easy to understand concepts . now am looking forward to moving to cisco track