Thread: Is Email server enabled with JavaMail API

Is Email server enabled with JavaMail API

Hi,

I have a little Problem with my email services in JavaMAil API. What is the my Server host? I mean how can I obtain such an information? I believe it's not properly described as question, but.... Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Re: Is Email server enabled with JavaMail API

If it's the e-mail server for the company you work for, find the administrator and ask them. Yes, really. Just ask.

If it's a web server like Gmail, then there should be some documentation on how to connect to the server using mail programs. For example if you configured Microsoft Outlook to connect to your web mail, you will already have put the name of your e-mail server into its configuration somewhere.

If this doesn't help, then post again with more details about your specific situation.

JavaMail API provides a complete set of abstract classes defining objects that would comprise a complete mail system. With this API, Java has given developers a platform from which they can create their own mailing system app that can not only send but also receive messages. The JavaMail API has support for different messaging system implementations like Message class for messaging details such as subject line, etc, store class for different message privileges like read, write, etc, and Transport class for message sending over a particular protocol.
    Yes and I suppose it is enabled with the Email server.

The init() and destroy() method also. Then in the Properties we have set all the parameters for forwarding the mail. The MimeMessage initiates the session that will use the Properties parameters and set the values from the feedback form and configure the message body.