Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

CLOSURE OF THREAD WITHOUT LANGUAGE / APPLICATION brackets

Software Development

Old 05-02-2009

CLOSURE OF THREAD WITHOUT LANGUAGE / APPLICATION brackets

Since I can not spend the whole day to rename the titles of the thread, despite hopes that this could serve to convince users that the license be placed on language or application in brackets from now on, threads that will not have a title conform to the rules of the Chamber will be closed directly.
Obviously not enough to specify the language or application, but should include, for uniformity, in brackets, ie: [language]
The spaces at the top and bottom are deliberately avoided because in this way you can enter in the search engine the word [C] or [VB] to find all occurrences of these two languages.
Obviously excludes thread that does not deal with a language / application in particular or thread asking exactly what language / application to use for a given task.

Old 05-02-2009

Re: CLOSURE OF THREAD WITHOUT LANGUAGE / APPLICATION brackets

I seemed quite explicit "Problem compiling in C + +" too easy to look for in the search engine -.-
It will create another
Old 05-02-2009

Excuse me, but I should have put tags to my thread? CVS and SVN are independent of the programming language you use, or not?
I think we easily understand the title I chose, CVS and SVN are pretty sight.
I really do not understand.

I should have put [CVS or SVN]
Old 06-02-2009

After a bit of time from the post a normal user can not rename the title of the thread, but only the first post.
Old 06-02-2009

I knew no history of more explanatory title, it will be for next time.
But the language at this moment I am not very interested, but only stada forward.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,