Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009

Need help with date functions in Access.

Hello,

I have started working on the project and I have decided to start working first on the Date part and all other small part of the project once this has get complete then switch over to the tough part.

While considering about the Date I Knowing the year, the number of the week and the day of the week, how do I get the date in full format in the generator expression of Access?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
Old 04-02-2009

Re: Need help with date functions in Access.

I have actually made a function in a module, called in the application to manage such cases. Because writing the Date functions are very irritating and confusing as well.

Drop generator expressions for this kind of stuff Sometimes is better to type in the code.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,