Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2009

HTML Problems with frames

Hello,
Let me explain the situation. I have a html page with frames with a line and two columns. In the line I put the title of my page. At this level, no worries.
The trouble is in my columns. In the left column, I am of the buttons. In the right, I would like to display the result of clicking on one of two buttons. The problem is not the buttons, I know how to do that but I do not know how, for example by clicking on one of two buttons, display an image or text to the right column.

thanks
Old 03-02-2009

Re: HTML Problems with frames

Target = "right"
This is the attribute that you put in the buttons it works for links (<a>) in a frame as it puts the buttons I do not know but always tries.
Old 03-02-2009

Re: HTML Problems with frames

Hi.
We use the argument "target". When you created your frames, you give them names, you must specify the name in putting the link in the argument target. for more details see this http://htmlhelp.com/faq/html/frames.html

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,