Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-01-2009

PHP Compatibility Problem!

Hello everyone,

I state that I do not mean anything to CSS, I wanted to ask why a perfectly functioning CSS on a site ASP presents serious errors on an identical version in PHP.

I'd prefer not to publish the link of the site, but if someone has a couple of minutes to devote myself to analyze the problem can send privately for an assessment of my case.

Thanks in advance, cordial greetings.
Old 28-01-2009

Re: PHP Compatibility Problem!

Quote:
I state that I do not mean anything to CSS, I wanted to ask why a perfectly functioning CSS on a site ASP presents serious errors on an identical version in PHP.

I'd prefer not to publish the link of the site, but if someone has a couple of minutes to devote myself to analyze the problem can send privately for an assessment of my case.

Thanks in advance, cordial greetings.
PHP and ASP are completely unrelated by CSS.

The CSS HTML acting in output to the client so if that is poorly formatted will not display correctly.

Check the HTML code generated by the two platforms to see who is actually identical (the same CSS).

I repeat, is not a problem of language on the server side.
Old 28-01-2009

In another forum, I answered the exact opposite:

"The mistake is the PHP code on the server side because there is this problem:

<br />
<b> Warning </ b>: include (modules / funzioni.php) [<a href='function.include'> function.include </ a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory <b > C: \ Inetpub \ vhosts \ bidking.it \ httpdocs \ no_login.php </ b> on line <b> 3 </ b> <br />
<br />
<b> Warning </ b>: include () [function.include href=function.include'> <a </ a>]: Failed opening 'modules / funzioni.php' for inclusion (include_path ='.;. / includes;. / pear ') in <b> C: \ Inetpub \ vhosts \ bidking.it \ httpdocs \ no_login.php </ b> on line <b> 3 </ b> <br />
Or are the wrong path for function.incude or how to write the php code to include these libraries. Php programmer you can easily solve the problem.

The number is from ASP, which php, jsp, which is the same ... no difference in interpretation of css. "

What do I do?
Old 28-01-2009

Oh well then, but the problem is NOT the CSS but it is a PHP error excuse.

You have (or you need to get) fix the paths to point to correct files on the server (if present), it seems to me obvious.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,