Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-01-2009

Joomla vs Drupal vs Typo3

Joomla or Drupal or Typo3 (always a bit differently). It is probably often more a question of faith, as it is based on true facts. Drupal, Joomla, Typo3 , ...?

Actually, the thing very clear: Quick, out-of-the Box: Joomla. Customized, performant, scalable and cool.

Yes, very clear. Now there is Joomla 1.5. It certainly has many cool features inside the templates and look beautiful from safe. I say yes, it is a question of faith. In one year we will be happy with Drupal 7 a little more cool features. Whether it's the first time ever Joomla 2 Key is?

Whether it ever because of a CMS has a war, because you are not able to agree that now is the better system? What do I want to say with this post: Both have their advantages and disadvantages. If you are in the Joomla community asks, Joomla is highly praised, one wonders in the Drupal community then vice versa. In between, there are a few neutral opinions of the shift, but it really is neutral, if someone has changed?

on it because I believe and am comfortable. What guys, what do you say ????
Old 27-01-2009

Re: Joomla vs. Drupal

What CMS (content management system) is right for me? This question is not so easy to answer, because CMS is like sand on the sea. Generally, you should first but with its own requirements for such a system in depth. This article discusses three different CMS illuminated. Joomla! and Drupal are systems for small to medium-sized pages and Typo3 is for large to very large pages of companies suitable. Of course, you can also Typo3 for smaller pages, but whether the effort worthwhile?
Old 27-01-2009

Re: Joomla vs Drupal vs Typo3

Here, I would recommend Drupal, the content if you do not somehow have to protect, but everyone can see everything. Any normal user can only edit their own posts. From Typo3, I advise, if the size of the page limits and you do not spend so much time for building the side.
Old 27-01-2009

Use Typo3, but cost a lot of trouble with a page to configure properly. Then everything should proceed smoothly. Alternatively, Drupal is also still possible if you have little time, but that rights management for content will be somewhat cumbersome and you will surely cause headaches
Old 27-01-2009
Nicholas77

Joomla is pretty good too. I've used it before.
Old 28-02-2009

I would go with Joomla or Drupal - both awesome products with very active communities behind them. Both these killer apps give you a platform that can scale very easily and a host of modules that can be easily integrated into your site.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,