Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-01-2009

make: warning: Clock skew detected

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to compile a file with a makefile and I get this error message:
Quote:
make: warning: Clock skew detected
So I tried to delete all files and objects to retry but nothing happens . I also tried to use the touch command to all files. It does not work. I do not know what to do. Have you any idea? Is the change to the system clock is really knowing advised that the dates of creation of my files predate the clock?

Thank you
Old 24-01-2009

Re: make: warning: Clock skew detected

Hello,

It's strange, when I met this (clock skew detected), it was a problem with the file modification time was ahead of the system time ...

Have you checked well as the system time? And "ls-l-t" (sorted per hour) does not return any source file in advance?
Old 24-01-2009

Re: make: warning: Clock skew detected

Okay, this is resolved.

To explain everything, I tried to solve the problem of someone more distant than 500km. So I as the only means of communication tchat. And this person had to preserve files (including the date inconsistent and not used for the program) in the main producing this error. And it is by removing these files and using a solution that I propose, that's started to walk!

So, it is not easy to solve problems by tchat. Thank you anyway.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,