Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2009

Develop a site in C #

Hello to all, it was a moment that I was not pressed. I heard about the protection of sources in regard to the development site, apparently could develop a site in C # in order to protect sources.

So I just bother you again to know what it was and whether you have any tutorials where else could I afford to get into programming in C #.

Thank you in advance
Old 15-01-2009

Re: Develop a site in C #

The crucial feature is that the development of a site in C # requires a server running Windows Server with IIS and the. NET framework (for C #. NET).

Now level protection of sources it is the same as PHP.
Old 15-01-2009

But exquisite there a way to develop a site and not leave it on the server that the "part" use, as a software?
Old 15-01-2009

You must be paranoid to want it but hey ... The idea is to make a full program including the server ... Which is completely unnecessary.

C # projects. NET can be compiled in some cases (check) but we need a change of environment as I said.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: