Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-01-2009

Move the Mouse with the Keyboard - VisualBasic

Unless, if we are not being familiar with other languages we could not even know how to relate with the VisualBasic ..
shifting a bit for the network I saw that with this visual basic you can achieve what we seek:
ie a program that allow me to click the buttons to match the movement of the mouse and adjust the speed (win xp).
Vb for a programmer should not be hard to believe ... .. help me?
Old 14-01-2009

Re: Move the Mouse with the Keyboard - VisualBasic

Quote:
sifting a bit for the network I saw that with this vb you can achieve what we seek:
ie a program that allow me to click the buttons to match the movement of the mouse and adjust the speed (win xp).
Assuming you're using VB NET, the thing you can do so fairly easily (and VB6, VBA code will be very similar)

1. First of all the functions that allow you to read / code set by the X and Y coordinates of the mouse pointer. Can be done with the use of 2 simple API calls and a "Punto" custom:

Code:
 'Point Type: 
  Private Type PT 
      X As Long 
      Y As Long 
  End Type 

Read pointer position: 
  Private Declare Function GetCursorPos Lib "User32" (As lpPoint PT) As Long 

Set pointer position: 
  Private Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32.dll" (ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long) As Long
2. Ensure that the application is listening to press the keys you want, that should be given the movement of the pointer.
Typically you can use the arrow keys of 8 numeric keypad ...
Old 14-01-2009

Re: Move the Mouse with the Keyboard - VisualBasic

the only thing that I understand is that this seems more visual basic language pseudocode that genuine

The fact remains that I can not write one line,and i don't want to practice for fun to do this program?

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,