Thread: How to write HTML codes for pictures

How to write HTML codes for pictures

Hi programming gurus,

I have taken a project in which i have to determine the places for pictures mentioned by my client.
    The scenario of this pictures is as follows:

i have multiple pictures i want to put on there.but Problem there obviously (because i cant take up like A WHOLE BUNCH of room) so i want a slide show type thing.I have tried doing a search for it but all that stuff it gives me is extremely confusing and the wrong type of slide show I want. Another thing that would work is just one of those things where it makes its own little like scroll bar for its own thing but i dont know how to do that either. so PLEASE help me!

Thanks!

Re: How to write HTML codes for pictures

To write HTML code manually and clean, and to respect the standards as they are designed to make web pages reach everyone.
    To write the HTML code you can find a list of tutorials that will teach you step by step, all the characteristics of the HTML code. The tutorials contain clear explanations (with images when necessary) and good examples.

<DIV STYLE="position:absolute; top:100; left:25; width:173; height:88;">

* Change top:100; to top:200; and your graphic moves down the page. Change the word top to bottom and the graphic can be moved to the bottom of the page instead of the top.

* Change left:25; to left:50; and your graphic moves further to the right. Change the word left to right and your graphic moves to the other side of the page.

Second Row:

<P STYLE="color:red; position:absolute; bottom:25; left:20">

* Change color:red; to color:blue; and the text color changes.

* Change bottom:25; to bottom:50; and the text inside the graphic moves up. Try changing the word bottom to top to position it from the top instead of the bottom.

* Change left:20 to left:50 and the text inside the graphic moves to the right. Try changing the word left to right to position it from the right instead of the left.

This is the Text:

<a href="http://personalweb.about.com"><B>Personal Web Pages</B></a>
    <br>This Is My Site<br><a href="http://webdesign.about.com"><B>Web Site Design</B></a></P>

* You can change the text to anything you want. You don't have to have links if you don't want to.

Graphic:

IMG SRC="/library/graphics/blank_pic.gif" WIDTH="173" HEIGHT="88"

* Change this link to the link and size of your own graphic.

Last Row:

STYLE="position:absolute; top:0; left:9; z-index:-1"> </DIV>

* Change top:0; to top:50; to move the graphic down but not the text. Change the word top to bottom to move everything to the bottom of the page.

* Change left:9; to left:20; to move the graphic to the right but not the text. Change the word left to right to move everything to the right side of the page.

That should give you plenty to do with your new code. Enjoy!

If you want to display the code of your index file (index.php), all you have to do is to insert
    highlight_file(index.php);
    in the body of the document.

One other way to do it is to use the constant __FILE__. You should however use the exit function to avoid displaying the rest of the script. This is very helpful to avoid displaying a protected document enclosing a Username and password.

Here is a full code that you can make use of to be able to display the code correctly. You can insert it after your body tag:

afficher_code_php function ()
    (
    if (isset ($ _GET [ 'source']))
    (
    echo '<a <p> href="',$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'"> Back </ a> </ p>';
    echo '<p> This is the code php file: </ p>';
    $ page = highlight_file ($ _SERVER [ 'SCRIPT_FILENAME'], TRUE);
    $ page = str_replace (
    array ( '<code>', '/ code>', '','</ are >','< font color ="'),
    array ( '<pre style="padding:1em;border:2px solid black;overflow:scroll">', '/ pre>', '','</ span >','< span style = "color:' ), $ page);
    echo $ page;
    echo '<a <p> href="',$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'"> Back </ a> </ p>';
    echo '</ body> </ html>';
    exit;
    )
    )

I need some help with a simalar issue...I would like to get a html code that adds a picture along with my code at the bottom of my webpage....ex...webpage by ......with a picture - Is this possible?
    Thanks,
    Panman

This will be much easier if you use any automated tool like Dreamweaver or any other website making software. They have a ready made script which works in the background. They show you a separate pane for the scripting which is done every time to make changes. Then simply after uploading the pages on the server you are done with your job.