Thread: VB.NET DLLs ?

VB.NET DLLs ?

I would like a project in a setup set stabbing. There is a built-in VS2005 "option": "Publish".

The problem is that there is nothing to install options. You can not choose where you install anything, what you install etc. And the biggest problem: the install install somewhere (mess with. NET Framework) in% AppData%, and you can only achieve through the project start, and if there are still some things.

I would sure like to use NSIS. But I must include the DLLs that are used. NET project? Does anyone know where I can find out what DLLs are used in a. NET project? Or an alternative for NSIS?

Re: VB.NET DLLs ?

VS2005 also has an installer project which does not publish the option. Be sure that you have a special solution to make I have some problems with sun project and further develop. This installer also checks or. NET 2.0 is not as user-driven site msdn.
    The dlls that you are looking for, I believe the mscore "dlls can not really have to search here in 2003 and not 2005. I Will agree on a PC at home tonight watching since I have 2005.

I am indeed then made through a Setup Project (but in the same solution). Why should I create a separate solution for ?

I had the project to install a solution which my exe was not updated if I had something in my code also changed my settings are only for warned. And these are indeed the mscoree.dll dlls and the like, but is the best framework user to install.