| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
re: Difference between Server-side and Client-side code?
Following are some basic differences.
- Server-side code runs on the server. Client-side code runs
in the clients-browser.
- Server side validation can be done on server side controls
using server controls.
But Client side validation can be done at browser.
- The control validation can be done at client browser instead
of server side validation.Because its additional overhead to
- For example,Mandatatory fields checking.It can be done at
client browser.No need at server side.
- But the login and password must be validate at server side.
or vb script.