Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to insert a photo to the header of a page block

Software Development

Old 26-12-2008

How to insert a photo to the header of a page block

How can I insert a picture to the header blocks of my page?

I have developed my site I have a photo in a block, but it is the same photo all my pages:

When I look to the code, I see this:

Code:
< div id = "id1_outside" style = "  overflow:hidden; margin:0px; padding-left:5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px; position:absolute; left:221px; top:-4px; width:536px; height:191px;" >< div id = "id1_inside" >< img style = "border:0px; margin:0px; padding:0px; background-color:transparent; border-style:none;" class= "imageStyle" alt = "blocks_image" src = "files/blocks_image_1_1.png" width = "536" height = "191" /></ div ></ div >
When I copy this to the header, the photo is not there, only a question mark like this:

Thanks a lot helping me out of this!

Old 26-12-2008

Re: How to insert a photo to the header of a page block

Try this:

Open your header image in Preview, then save it as a jpg and rename it header3.jpg. RW back in, open the Theme drawer, right-click it and select BlocksBox Theme Contents Reveal in Finder. Place your header image (header3.jpg) in the images folder. Then go to the Styles section of the Page Inspector and (for example) make the selections shown in the thumbnail below.

Then see if that works for you ...

Old 26-12-2008

Quote:
Try this:

Open your header image in Preview, then save it as a jpg and rename it header3.jpg.
so far so good, but I lost track over here ....

Quote:
RW back in, open the Theme drawer, right-click it and select BlocksBox Theme Contents Reveal in Finder. Place your header image (header3.jpg) in the images folder.
I think I can do this .....

Quote:
Then go to the Styles section of the Page Inspector and (for example) make the selections shown in the thumbnail below.

Then see if that works for you ...

Marten
Old 26-12-2008

Quote:
so far so good, but I lost track over here ....:
RW back in, open the Theme drawer, right-click it and select BlocksBox Theme Contents Reveal in Finder. Place your header image (header3.jpg) in the images folder.
Do these help?

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: