Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-12-2008

Integrating a video with the JW Player

Hello,

Totally new to create site I turned to this program but I still have a little trouble with some things:
I want to create a site with a lot of videos. I especially create a home page with a video demo.
I downloaded the JW player to play in flash and my videos are already encoded, they are on my desk.
Despite the assistance provided with the software and code that simply typing in an HTML page I can not. It is stipulated for example to include elements for video on the site. I'm off to the stage of design, I have not yet chosen my host and therefore does not yet have FTP address to export my items. For now I just want to preview what to do before publishing ... If possible of course.
If a charitable soul could help me and guide me to not do that.

Thank you in advance ...

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: