Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-12-2008

jbuilder project to other ide

I want ask is there someone who can help me and give me an idea to transform a program to eclipse or jbuilder netbeans ? because I did not find this in evaluation version of JBuilder Thanks you very much
Old 15-12-2008

Re: jbuilder project to other ide

Hello,

To make a "project" JBuilder to Eclipse for example

You created a project under Eclipse:

1) you right click on your project -> Import -> the "general issue" you then click next file system and finally you get the source of your JBuilder project.

2) you click again on the right you go in properties:
then click on "Java build path" tab "libraries" to add eventual jar that you would need for your project.

I say this not knowing that JBuilder name but I use Eclipse frequently.

For info I would say naively (no certainty) that if you work on a windows platform sources of your project are on JBuilder

C: \ Doc & settings \ <USER> \ and then he must deal more or less the tree by seeking such JBuilderProje
Old 15-12-2008

Re: jbuilder project to other ide

Importing the JBuilder Java SE Project Into NetBeans IDE

Once you have the importer module added, you can import Java SE projects from JBuilder with a simple wizard.

To import a general Java project into NetBeans IDE:
  1. In NetBeans IDE, choose File | Import Project | JBuilder Java Project.
  2. In the wizard, specify the JBuilder project file (Project to Import field) and the folder where you want the NetBeans IDE project metadata to be created (Destination Folder field).
  3. In the NetBeans IDE 5.5 version of the project importer, you also are presented with JBuilder User Home and JBuilder Installation Folder. Filling in these fields (where appropriate) makes it easier for the IDE to handle any dependencies that the project has on other projects or libraries.

The IDE leaves the project sources where they are so that you can still work with them in JBuilder.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,