Thread: Need suggestions....

cason Guest

Need suggestions....

My company is in its initial stages so can’t afford expensive test management systems. One of my friend suggested about Zephyr 2.0 which is affordable one at the same time superior in quality and performance. Before I make up my mind whether to buy it or not I want to know your opinions. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Need suggestions....

What you need to do is read reviews of it from different users, likes and dislikes, etc; then only proceed further.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Need suggestions....

The availability of Zephyr 2.0, which adds functionality customers have requested, leveraging users' existing tool investments by seamlessly integrating with the popular issue-tracking system JIRA and providing direct interoperability with a wide variety of automation tools has been announced today by provider of the world's most flexible test management platform enabling organizations to manage their test departments more efficiently, Zephyr. Users can also purchase Zephyr 2.0 as a hosted software as a service (SaaS) solution in the Amazon Cloud in addition to the traditional on-premise model.

The addition of these features extends Zephyr's flexibility as the only test management solution that provides end-to-end management of quality cycles, including test case management, resource management, defect management, department management, test execution, document management and all aspects of reporting and metrics in real time.

The company listened to what its customers wanted in developing Zephyr 2.0.

CEO and founder of Zephyr, Samir Shah, declared: "We are hearing from customers who need to manage testing more effectively without bringing on expensive, complex test management solutions." He continued: "They demand a solution that's easy to buy, implement and use, and provides real productivity gains."

The latest version continues to solve the problems that accompany closed, proprietary test management systems that fail to compatibly integrate with other defect tracking and test automation tools. Allowing interoperability with commercial, open-source or home-grown test automation tools, Zephyr 2.0 features two-way integration with the popular defect tracking systems JIRA and Bugzilla via Web services. Furthermore, Zephyr 2.0 provides a hosted option for rapid deployment and all other benefits of SaaS.

While focusing the testing department's resources on the work to be done - testing, Zephyr allows testing managers to communicate effectively with senior management. A "single pane of glass" approach ensures that full metrics provide visibility and accountability across the entire development organization, as well as that testers have access to all the information and tools they need. The solution eliminates the manual updating and reporting process using spreadsheets and e-mail.

pcdistrict