Thread: Power Point Music plus images in a slide show

Power Point Music plus images in a slide show

Hello
    I have 4 pictures atmosphere in which I would like to insert music that has different startup by clicking on any photo. I control powerpoint not too bad but not enough for this application
    If someone could give me some pointers for how to proceed would be really nice

Thank you in advance

Re: Power Point Music plus images in a slide show

Good evening, I have little test but using PP seems sufficient for your application an excerpt:
    Add music or sound effects to a slide, View the slide that you want to add music or sound effects. On the Insert menu, point to Movies and Sounds, and then do one of the following:
    Insert a sound file

Click from a sound file, locate the folder containing the file, then double-click the file.Insert a sound clip from the Clip

Click on the sound library, pull down the list to clip you want, then click to add to the slide. Note To search for clips in the Clip Organizer, click Modify. For more information on the search for clips, click Search Tips clips at the bottom of the Task Pane. You'll get detailed explanations on the search for files by using wildcards and adding clips in the Clip.

When a message appears, do one of the following:
    To start automatically music or sound when you put on the slide, click Yes.
    To start the music or sound ...
    as i have not tried this , so inform me if i am wrong.

Hello and thank you

All this is quite accurate but my four photos are on the same slide. I must add 4 different music on the same dia (1 music for each photo on the same dia)
    If I make four slides (thus a photo slide by and with each time a different music there is no problem)
    4 photos What I can not make it the insertion of several tunes on 1 slide with my 4 photos
    I hope I have explained
    This is important because even as it is a presentation that I do for my classes. if you found the solution it would be really useful. From my side I continue to seek
    Thank you

Change 1

• You open New slide
    • You set your layout for 4 slide-> you places your 4 slides right and you click on one of them
    • You click Settings actions / Enable sound / other -> 1 window opens and you choose your song
    • The piece fits into the list
    • Doing ok

tried ok
    see you

Thanks Zecho, I managed my presentation with your explanations. Thank you very much for taking the time