Thread: Create a website without any HTML knowledge with TOWeb 2.71

Create a website without any HTML knowledge with TOWeb 2.71

TOWeb you to achieve your personal, professional associations or even in a few clicks, using assistants colorful and very clear but rather stiff for a user needs to advanced. You can choose the items you want into your site: blog, CV, give birth, photo album ... Each section has wizards that allow you to simply edit your photos before publication, writing articles for your blog or different parts of your resume. There are also many graphical themes for your site. Once your topics edited, TOWeb automatically generates the pages and can even publish your site directly to the account of your host.

Interest TOWeb is both his fault: its simplicity. Obviously, such an approach, even if it is possible to customize each section is very rigid and does not replace a real development. Nevertheless, some modules fairly well thought out as the photo gallery allows you to quickly save your vacation photos online for your family without having to spend hours to make a site and edit them within the software. We also appreciate the variety of modules, ranging up to the creation of an online catalog. In short, what satisfy a certain public, including associations.

Limitations of the free version: The software is now free but a banner advertising is present continuously. In addition, a limit of 25 photos per page and 5 lines per site is imposed.

Note: TOWeb is intended for beginners building site. It will probably laugh but seasoned developers will seduce those wishing to dispose quickly of a site without any knowledge on the subject.

Download ToWeb 2.71

Re: Create a website without any HTML knowledge with TOWeb 2.71

Simple, fun, accessible without taking the head, or big head ... Remarks immediately taken into account improvements in regular updates ... Opportunities widespread, although some may say ... Perfect for creative people who have a bit of imagination ..

Super program!
    TOWeb is a really well thought out at the base, so effective if it is well known play with the options and show a little creativity. In addition, support is fast and efficient. I highly recommend it.

Create a website without any HTML knowledge with TOWeb 2.71

EXCELLENT. friendliness, understanding, good software beginning, I made my site, that of my husband and my uncle so he is well. I do not know yet its potential to learn as you go. I recommend.

Simply brilliant
    TOWeb is simply great. Technical support answers all your questions in the day! Former user TOWeb 1, the upgrade to 2 has been beneficial, both commercial (discount) and in terms of features (new number). By spending time we can get a pro (with the possibility of inserting html script, ...) So, if you do not want to choose fiddling TOWeb.

Simple and effective!
    I use this product since version 1 ...
    For the moment no need to go through a company website creation ...

What I appreciate in TOWeb:
    • The simplicity of creation
    • Wealth of options for an "integrated"
    • The effectiveness of its exceptional support on line
    • The result of very professional sites generated