Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-11-2008
softechguy

Test management system and Bug-tracking tool in one application

My regards to the community, I'm interested in testing. I work for a small company. Our QA department is on a look out for a system or a tool that integrates with defect tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla, Then I heard about a cost-effective test management platform called Zephyr 2.0. When I researched more, I found it to be truly compatible as it’s perfectly integrated with our internal bug-tracking system. Check it out for yourself and share your opinions.

Last edited by Yogesh : 22-11-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: External links not allowed
Old 22-11-2008

Re: Test management system and Bug-tracking tool in one application

The Zephyr platform provides a highly effective way for offshore testing service companies and system integrators to efficiently manage globally dispersed teams and provide clients with real-time visibility into their quality cycles. For this reason, Zephyr is capturing the interest and attention of CIOs and CTOs worldwide.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,