Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Protection of Pictures on a Website

Software Development

Old 21-11-2008

Protection of Pictures on a Website

Hello everyone,

I Want to set up a Website For General purpose and want a way to prevent visitors to save the photos I put online. How can we do that please Help me

Thank you very much.

Old 21-11-2008

Re: Protection of Pictures on a Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnesh View Post
Hello everyone,

I Want to set up a Website For General purpose and want a way to prevent visitors to save the photos I put online. How can we do that please Help me

Thank you very much.
You have a solution that is to put a copyright above, by signing a logo or signature but if someone wishes copy its always has option through the capture ,and it is completely difficult to escape unless you sign completely across.
Old 21-11-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnesh View Post
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much.
You can never prevent someone from copying your photos. And why do you want put on a site if you do not want the Photos to get copied? You can sign but when we see we can always make a screenshot and even edit your photo and remove your signature. It is a breeze with editing tools to retouch photos.
Old 21-11-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolute55 View Post
You can never prevent someone from copying your photos. And why do you want put on a site if you do not want the Photos to get copied? You can sign but when we see we can always make a screenshot and even edit your photo and remove your signature. It is a breeze with editing tools to retouch photos.
Good afternoon.

I know very well that we can always extract them, but not Mr. everybody Thank you for your post, but you do not make me move a lot here you know. I know the perfect solution does not

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,