Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-11-2008

Need help PHP [Determined]

I searched a little under G00gle but without success. Did not have (at all) skills in PHP so I turn to you.

I have the following problems:
I would like to have a management interface for "clients" (but it is not for business purposes) that allows me to enter predefined products, fees, dates of beginning and end of contracts and so finally the classic home.
Same with suppliers.
This interface must be able to link a product supplier to a customer (or commands).
I also enjoy reminders in the event of termination of contract for example.
It should also result in the seizure of an order, so this interface me a letter (type) on behalf of the client with info attached as a login, an email.

Why not take a SAGE software? Because it is not for business purposes and therefore I do not want to spend too much. I thought of Excel but it stumbles on tricks of its kind in automatic termination of contract, automatic generation of a courier so.

I have therefore concluded that go through a PHP interface based on a comic strip. But outside of what I want, unfortunately I am unable to do this myself.

I ask your help or at least tracks please.
Old 21-11-2008

Re: Need help PHP [Determined]

You searched on Tizag.com? They have great tutorials and above all I am pretty sure the software you're looking version available freeware or open source.
Old 21-11-2008

Yes it is one of my favorite sites, a real gold mine.
However, the disadvantage is already very wide choice and therefore the time DL / test that will follow. Then I faced my incompetence ... is the hardest in fact, I find applications that meet all my needs just "virtually".
And I do not want to have to go through several applications as at present. For what I flaps on PHP as if we have the skills you can almost do anything.

Finally I do not despair, just that I find people to help me on this problem, Because that learning PHP... this is far from clear.
Old 21-11-2008

Unfortunately I do not find anything that really fit my needs. I will make matrices in Excel If nothing else more "simple".

Thank you for your help.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: