Thread: Want C# books ?

Want C# books ?

Hi
    I am intrested to learn C# language can you tell me which books should i prefer. If any one have information about E books then please provide me information on it.

Thanks

Re: Want C# books ?

eXtreme Programming (XP) in action at the hands of an XP master—and learn Microsoft .NET and C# programming in the process! In this fast-paced, hands-on exposition, Ron Jeffries—one of the leading voices and practitioners in the XP community—demonstrates that you can write well-designed, resilient code incrementally and safely, while minimizing your investment in speculative up-front design. As Jeffries builds his sample application, you get firsthand insights into what successful XP development looks like, complete with real-world challenges such as the eleventh-hour change order. For further practice and study, you can download all the author’s code—including the missteps—so you can see XP and agile concepts in action and assess how they fit into your own work.

Download eXtreme Programming C# book.

godzila Guest

Re: Want C# books ?

C# programming language that encompasses functional, imperative, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. According to me some good C# books are below.
    C# in depth. This book is really good. Explanation of this books is very good and i had learned from it. Other good books is Learning C# written by Jesse Liberty. If you are new to C#, this popular book is the ideal way to get started. completely revised for the latest version of the language.