Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

C++ Technical Interview questions

Software Development

Old 25-10-2008

C++ Technical Interview questions

I was wondering if any of you could post some links to sites with good C++ interview questions. An answer key is preferred but not necessary. The Q's can range from entry level to senior level developers, it doesn't matter. My main focus right now is pointers and string/data structure algorithms, but anything C++ related would be great.

Old 25-10-2008

Re: C++ Technical Interview questions

Instead of interview questions, wouldn't it be better to study the language itself? Not to mention that it is also a great fun to do so.
Old 25-10-2008

There are different ways to learn. Sometimes a set of good questions can do far more in teaching someone than a thick book. It's a personal learning experience thing.
Old 25-10-2008

Search for "C++ interview questions" in "comp.lang.c++" using Google Groups, and you will get all the answers you need. This topic has been discussed *many* times in this forum, including in the very recent past. You will only get the answers you desire if you do the legwork first (i.e. searching), studying the results, examining the topics, comments, suggestions, and then if you have any other specific questions that have not been specifically addressed in previous posts, posting your question here.
Old 15-04-2009

hey can u tell me from where do i get the best questions on c,c++??
Old 13-08-2010
vegetablevn

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
Old 14-08-2010

There are Number of Article,Book,PDFs are available on the Internet.There are also Number of article Which we can read Online.You can get the So many Help From the Google.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,